Our parka is a minimalistic and highly functional garment designed to be optimal for urban winter. It’s the ultimate sustainable winter parka. With 4 outer pockets, lined with fleece to keep your hands warm, an oversized hood, insulation resistant to -30 degrees Celsius and its weatherproofed canvas. The Ethically Warm parka is vegan, 99% biodegradable and is proudly made in Montreal.
4 zipped outer pocket, 2 lined with fleece
- 2 inner pockets
- Adjustable hood with snaps
- Adjustable wrists with snaps
- Weatherproofed exterior membrane
- Minimalist and sleek design adapted for an urban lifestyle.
- Primaloft bio insulation which is breathable, comfortable and performs better than down even when wet.
We are proud to announce that after months of pandemic delays our Parkas are finally ready! They will start shipping in the first week of December 2022, just in time for the holidays! We require 2-3 business days to prepare the orders and shipping takes between 3-5 days. They will be available to try at our various Pop-up stores during the months of December and January.
- Primaloft Bio insulation
- Water repellant waxed canvas, woven and proofed in Scotland
- Pockets made with Bamboo fleece that is dyed and woven in Montreal
- Riri Nickel Zippers made in Switzerland
- Wash in cold water
- Hand Wash Only
- Use Delicate Soap
- Hang to dry
- Low Temperature ironing
- Do not steam
- Reproof with provided reproofing spray after each wash and before each season.